Cavendish Trust Company’s fund administration services are provided by its associated company, Blue Sea International Limited, which is a specialist fund administration company holding a Class 3 Investment Business Licence, issued by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority.
Blue Sea International has a substantial and well-established operational infrastructure, including highly experienced staff with a wide range of expertise, in both open and closed ended funds. It administers many different classifications of funds across a range of jurisdictions, covering most investment types, from fixed interest to worldwide equities, property, derivatives and venture capital. Typically, the promoters of the funds administered are financial institutions, both large and small, looking to offer fund products to existing and potential clients who wish to maximise their returns via an offshore structure.
Providing clients with a personal and pro-active service are an integral part of the Blue Sea International operation. Its strengths are firstly in assisting our promoters and their advisors with the selection of the most beneficial fund structure (e.g. type of fund, jurisdiction, frequency of valuation etc) and secondly in providing top quality and cost effective administration.
Blue Sea International has a proven track record in acting for international clients in the film and media arena. The company is active in the creation of film funds and other structures on behalf of producers, studios and film finance arrangers.
Blue Sea International provides a full range of services, including:
- Advice on structuring
- Review and comment on all fund documentation
- Provide assistance with authorisation
- Provision of fund directors
- Assistance with selection of auditors
- Project manage the launch of the fund
Valuations and Accounting
- Pricing of portfolios
- Calculation of NAVs and share/unit prices
- Fund accounting
- Placing hedging and foreign exchange transactions
- Verifying trade information
- Calculation, collection and payment of expenses and income
- Preparation of financial statements
- Reconciliation of stocks and cash
- Performance fee calculation
- Client transaction processing
- Due diligence and KYC
- Settlement and registration
- Reconciliation and control
- Shareholder and intermediary maintenance and reporting
- Processing of distributions
- Payment of commissions
- Entry/Exit fee calculation
Company Secretarial Services
- Maintenance of corporate records
- Convening board and shareholders meetings
- Drafting and circulation of board minutes and resolutions
- Execution of corporate documents, resolutions etc
- Statutory corporate filings and returns
0 Comments on "Fund Administration"