Corporate vehicles can be structured in a variety of ways, so that they remain as standalone entities or where they form part of more complex structures. In any event, Cavendish Trust has extensive experience in all aspects of company formation and associated administration services.
Working from our headquarters in the Isle of Man and, where necessary, alongside our affiliated offices in other jurisdictions around the world, we are able to offer clients an attractive selection of advantageous corporate, legal and taxation regimes in which to base their corporate structures.
In situations where it would be prudent or necessary to establish corporate entities elsewhere, however, Cavendish is also well placed to respond to jurisdiction specific requirements, taking into account any local compliance issues which may arise.
Our services typically include:
- Incorporation of new, or provision of existing shelf companies
- Provision of qualified and experienced directors and company secretary, where required
- Company secretarial services, including the establishment and maintenance of statutory records, compliance with all meeting requirements, preparation and filing of the company’s annual return and maintenance of corporate documents
- Provision of a Registered Agent address and service, where required
- Provision of a Registered Office address and service, where required
- Provision of Nominee Shareholders, where required
- Application for VAT registration and ongoing VAT compliance, where required
- Bookkeeping and preparation of periodic management and annual financial statements
- Completion of tax returns, where appropriate
- Audit arrangements, where required
Please contact either of the following members of our team with any corporate enquiries: