Why Cavendish Trust?
When making your choice of international corporate or trust services provider, we believe there are compelling reasons for considering Cavendish Trust.
- We recognise the importance of building strong, traditional relationships with our clients.
- Our business is owner managed and we have grown largely through personal recommendation.
- Our independence means we can provide a truly impartial and bespoke service to clients which is flexible and competitively priced.
- Our senior staff are professionally qualified and each has spent over 15 years working with international structures.
- Our wide-ranging expertise gives us the scope to administer all international structures, irrespective of asset value, size, complexity or level of activity.
- As a multi jurisdictional trust service provider, we can offer flexible and imaginative structuring solutions in or outside the EU or VAT regimes.
- Where specialist taxation and investment advice is required, we are ideally placed to make the appropriate introductions.
- Through our network of affiliated offices, we can provide corporate vehicles from any relevant international jurisdiction.
- We pay close attention to all aspects of corporate governance and administration.
- We are also regulated by the Isle of Man Financial Supervision Commission to provide corporate and trust services and, where appropriate, our affiliated offices are also regulated in their respective jurisdictions.
- We hold professional indemnity insurance providing comprehensive risk cover and, where required, we can also tailor PI cover to meet specific client requirements.